Watch me on Channel 12 tonight. Plus, Ronda Apolinar of Chino Valley is upset with me.

24 Aug 2010 10:57 am

1. Greg Patterson, Stan Barnes, and I will be providing primary election color commentary. From 8 to 9 we’ll be on HDTV channel 12.2, AKA the “Weather Plus” channel. That’s if you have the box thingy. Channel 83 on Cox Cable. Then we’ll be doing segments on the regular Channel 12 broadcast at 10pm.

2. Every so often I get a comment to a post I did months ago, probably because the person googled a topic and my post came up. Normally I just approve them and move on, but this poor creature was so upset about a post I did back in January about Rep. Judy Burges and her Birther Bill that I wanted to make sure y’all didn’t miss it.

Quoth Ronda:

NO. YOU SUCK. She is doing a great job and has a right to her opinion without trashy people like yourself making obnoxious comments. Judy…keep up the good work.

Judy sure does have a right to her opinion, Ronda. No matter how ignorant and bigoted it is. I hope you feel better now.

**UPDATE**: I facebooked Ronda and her full name is Ronda Burges-Apolinar. She’s Judy the Birther’s daughter.

1. Comment by Truth08 on August 24, 2010 12:15 pm

It no wonder she was so upset! Ha!!

You took her mom to the proverbial “wood shed” on your blog!!

Ha!!

Good luck with her tonight!

Regards,
    Truth08

2. Comment by Miguel on August 24, 2010 8:21 pm

I’m recording you tonight! Love to watch you on television.

3. Comment by AZ Mama on August 24, 2010 10:27 pm

:::tsk-tsk-tsk::: Ronda, didn’t your mama teach you better? Even Lynn Cheney who has to be the defacto “First Child” of defending the indefensible has better manners than thou.

The bill and the ideology behind it was significantly misguided and really it was window dressing for the crazy sideshow at the lege. I just love how this “Less gob’ment! Lower taxes for the ric–er people! Keep the country pure for my kin!” mindset continuiously asserts that we can afford to GROW government when it benefits their fear and loathing of that which is different than their own lilly white hides. The expectation that AZ could afford and expect our state Sec. of State to vet every presidential certificate better than the US State Department is laughable.

So, Ronda’s right. Judy has a right to her opinion. BUT that’s as far as she gets in my book. Judy’s right to her opinion does not overrule the right of the citizens of the state to push back on crazy train bullshit.

See Ronda, when your mother went from “Just Judy” to “Rep. Judy” her opinions–especially when put/dropped into legislation and later elaborated on to the media–became subject to public review/rebuke.

That’s way democracy rolls, yo. God bless America! Word to your mama.

4. Comment by AZ Mama on August 24, 2010 10:35 pm

DAMNIT! Meant LIZ Cheney.

5. Comment by dude on August 25, 2010 1:26 pm