Brain trust trying to recall Chad Campbell

12 Mar 2013 10:24 pm

Oh this is cute:

Arizona House Minority Leader Chad Campbell, D-Phoenix, could face a recall election…

…Former unsuccessful legislative candidate Bob Thomas of Phoenix, who is involved with the recall committee, called Fire Representative Chad Campbell, said: “People are concerned about some of the issues he’s been promoting. The list (of issues) is too long to go over right now.”

Sure it is, Bob. Voters in Democrat-heavy LD24 are deeply concerned with the issues that dastardly Minority Leader Campbell is promoting, such as healthcare access, safety from gun violence, and quality schools. The scoundrel. You can tell they are wary of Campbell, since he barely won his 2012 House election (by double digits). The charismatic community organizers of Fire Representative Chad Campbell (catchy title!) have to get 23,000 valid signatures in LD24, which has about 89,000 total voters, by July. This band of rocket surgeons might be able to pull that off, but then they have to recruit some poor schmuck uh…I mean…intrepid hero to run against Campbell on the November ballot. This is the same ballot the Arpaio recall will be on should that effort succeed with their signatures. I don’t have a link to what the results were for the Arpaio/Penzone 2012 race for LD24, but I’m going to hazard a guess that Arpaio didn’t do too well there.

1. Comment by Timmys Cat on March 13, 2013 11:42 am

Hayull yeah! What more do you stinkin’ lie-ber-als need? That list is damuning enough! Some people are concerned too! !!!!!!!

Here’s your poor schmuck. Duh.
    Former unsuccessful legislative candidate Bob Thomas of Phoenix

Recall Campbell in LD24? Oy Vey, rocket scientist indeed.
    Say hi to Katie for me Booby.
    (cat waves at Katie)
    Einstein got whupped by Sinema when he ran in what was then LD15.
    Maybe Von Braun thinks he’ll have better luck against a boy.

Vote for the Concern Troll!

2. Comment by Timmys Cat on March 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Heh When I first read the name of the recall I asked myself “Chad Campbell is a rep for the fire dept.?”

speakana Oy vey

3. Comment by Mike Slater on March 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Love to see a Democrat recalled.

4. Comment by Micah on March 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I’ll sign the petition if it crosses my path. I’d support the recall of nearly every elected official.

I only wish the recall statement was available to read on the SoS site. I am curious as to what angle they take. I just moved into LD24 and know next to nothing about Campbell other than he supports a progressive tax system. That is, however, enough to prompt me to sign the petition.

I signed the Arpaio recall a few weeks ago. I’d love to sign another.

5. Comment by Mikester on March 29, 2013 11:41 pm

I encourage freedom-minded voters in District 24 to join the AZ LD-24 Freedom Caucus on Facebook to discuss strategies for lobbying Chad, Lela, and Katie in ways they can’t ignore. I do not support the recall but I believe the truth and freedom movements can do a better job of making our voices heard and that the message has a widespread appeal. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreedomAZ.24/