I’ve heard it too

08 Oct 2010 01:30 pm

Former Dem Senate candidate and investigative journalist John Dougherty facebooked the following today:

There are persistent reports from reliable sources that Gov. Jan Brewer is seriously ill and may not be capable of finishing a four-year term. The public has a right to know about her physical fitness now, not after Nov. 2.

I’m told the plan is to have her resign pretty soon after the election so Ken Bennett can take over. If true, this means that Brewer’s handlers and the Arizona Republican Party are cynically exploiting a sick person.

1. Comment by Pamela on October 8, 2010 3:26 pm

Her tell the truth? Come on.

All the more reason to work hard for Goddard *and* Deschene!

2. Comment by AZ Mama on October 8, 2010 10:10 pm

I’m going to type what is coming out of my mouth. Bear with me.

How is this NOT some sort of really awful bad election kind of fraud or scheme bullshit thing that would call for an investigation or I don’t know just SOMETHING that would expose this crazy shit???

If Ken Bennett–THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE DURING THIS 2010 ELECTION CYCLE–is privy to this F’ed up plan…how can he NOT be in some sort of violation of some sort of ethical rule of code of conduct or something?

I mean, trotting her out if she IS ill is :::huh::: criminal? Right? I mean, is it just me or has this whole culture warrior family values gaggle of goons lost their SHIT??? I mean…HOW can…really???? REAL.LY????

Seriously. I wonder about the soul of people. Just that part of the human spirit that bleeds empathetically for someone who is hurting or ill or down on their luck. I just cannot believe that they will forsake so many for the benefit for so few. And ALL I can say is IF this is true, lord have mercy on their souls…for IF she should be so ill that this sort of campaigning is a significant detriment to her recovery…then at the very least they will have committed an evil so vile…and at the worst, they will have committed manslaughter. And for what? For tax cuts for big corps.

The slogan needs to be: Vote Goddard and SAVE Brewer from her handlers!

3. Comment by Cheri on October 9, 2010 2:21 pm

I certainly hope this isn’t the case. Time will tell. In the mean time, any recommendations on the Propositions this year…most are no for me…but I question 110, 111, 112, and 113. Any thoughts?Maybe you could do a tutorial for us:) Thanks.

4. Comment by Pima Mujer on October 10, 2010 5:53 am

It’s easy. Vote no on all the legislative referred propositions. Yes on 203.

5. Comment by Alan Scott on October 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I saw Gov. Brewer on TV the other night and she denied being ill.