Another charming Bruce Ash Facebook item

13 Aug 2012 12:43 pm

This is what the Republican National Committeeman for Arizona, who is the Chairman of the Standing Committee on Rules for the RNC, posted on his Facebook wall on August 8th.

Bruce Ash FB1

Yes, rape images are just hilarious, aren’t they? This is how Ash chose to express his disagreement with President Obama’s policies. Arizona Republicans can stop preening about how virtuous they are and lecturing everyone else about propriety as long as they tolerate this kind of behavior from a high ranking official in their party.

And yes, I realize that liberals sometimes get carried away and post offensive images. But talk to me about “both sides” when the Democratic National Committee member in Arizona posts something like Bruce Ash did.

1. Comment by mike slater on August 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Donna, what’s the matter. I guess liberals have no sense of humor.

2. Comment by dude on August 13, 2012 4:45 pm

mike,

here’s a funny thing related to the politics: http://bestnatesmithever.tumblr.com/post/28568632725

now, compared to dry humping stick figures, do you see how my example is better?

3. Comment by Timmys Cat on August 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Bruce is an immature passive agressive. Reminds me of a junior high school wanna be who gets a position of some authority and proceeds to throw out offensive taunts in a desperate attempt to join the preppies from the “right” Republican families.
    Bruce, you’re not clever and you’re certainly not funny. With your yayhoo mentality, the big dogs in Phoenix will keep you where you’re at for a long time.
    Mean and stupid does not work out to be tough and smart.

4. Comment by Bruce Ash on August 14, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks for your comment.

Rape is a very strong term , however, since you brought it up………..the rape of American life and liberty has been as brutal and hard as I anticipated when Barack Obama became POTUS.

And before you give me some sanctimonious and self righteous snarky comment about the image or my reply here let me also say that the REAL war on women is being waged ( even if un intentionally ) becuase women have been extraordinarily hurt by this administration and their flawed policies which have screwed American females looking for work to support themselves and their children.All of this will only get worse if the president is re elected.

BTW–This image was sent by one of my liberal democrat friends who voted for Obama in 2008 and neither he nor his equally liberal democrat wife supports Mr Obama’s re election for a number of reasons.

5. Comment by Donna on August 14, 2012 12:01 pm

You are not helping yourself with this response, Mr. Ash. Not at all.

6. Comment by dude on August 14, 2012 1:00 pm

spoiler alert: Bruce did not get this from his “liberal democrat” friends.

7. Comment by ororor on August 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Ash-hole

8. Comment by mike slater on August 14, 2012 2:47 pm

ororor, spoken like a true tolerant liberal.

9. Comment by Bruce Ash on August 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey DUDE………

I just spoke to that liberal democrat about an hour ago who sent me the image.

He actually laughed at all of you.

Hey….let me pull a lefty stunt on you….PROVE THE GUY WHO SENT ME THIS ISN’T A LIBERALDEMOCRAT.

And to ororor…..very clever……I am quite certain no has ever called me an Ash-Hole. WOW. You certainly showed the originality of your gift of humor.

But here’s the main thing folks……..Except about FIVE TRILLION of new debt , retreat around the world, a failed stimulus , chronic un employment , higher taxes if we let the 2003 tax program die what do do you guys really think you got from the President over the past 3 1/2 years + ? And at what cost to our country’s future prosperity and national security?

I’ll answer the question–ZERO.

10. Comment by Donna on August 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Bruce,

Cool story, bro.

11. Comment by dude on August 15, 2012 9:24 am

That’s crazy, Bruce, I just spoke to the liberal democrat who sent you that and he said to me, “lol, I don’t exist,” then we laughed and laughed and laughed.

12. Comment by AZVoter on August 15, 2012 9:43 am

@Bruce, the stimulus saved over 3 million jobs, most of the debt was created during the previous 8 years under Repbulican control (two wars and a Medicare Rx program paid for on credit, not to mention tax cuts that were promised to create jobs but, as usual, did NOT), Iraq was already being drawn down PRIOR to Obama’s inauguration, Afghanistan is a decade-long failure and unemployment would be a full point lower if not for Teapublican austerity in the public sector.

So tell us again how it’s OABAMA’s fault?

Wasn’t it Bush who said “debt doesn’t matter”?

Funny how Republicans conveniently whitewash the past; but don’t worry, us educated voters will make sure you remember come November.

13. Comment by Timmys Cat on August 15, 2012 10:57 am

You liberal meanies made Brucie shut down his comment linky. Goes to something called Yola.

have screwed American females looking for work

Paging Sigmund Freud!

I called his source at the UN and we spoke of their nefarious plan to steal our precious bodily fluids. Then he said “I and the plan don’t exist either.” Then we laughed and laughed and laughed. (his was kinda diabolical tho)

I beginning to think RNC stands for Really Not Coherent.

14. Comment by Bruce Ash on August 15, 2012 11:05 am

You all disappoint me.
    I gave you credit for having much more game than these comments

TTFN

15. Comment by Timmys Cat on August 15, 2012 11:19 am

TTFN?

FYI Brucie, my comment about the big dogs? The Divas have been at this for a good while and most likely a number of the big dogs lurk in and out of here anonymously. Not gonna look too good on the ol’ resume with them.

Something along the lines of –

“WTF is that idiot doing getting into it at a liberal blog?”

16. Comment by Donna on August 15, 2012 11:35 am

We’re clearly not worthy of Bruce Ash’s blog comment stylings. Please show us more of them so we can learn.

17. Comment by AZVoter on August 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Funny, @Bruce, that you decide to leave when the conversation starts to include facts to debunk your comments.

I’m disappinted, but not surprised, that you can only “argue” with name-calling and debasing comments.

Don’t you just hate it when facts get in the way of your delusions?

18. Comment by Liberal Democrat Friend of Bruce Ash on August 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Bruce, you lied. Also, you’re unoriginal, and you’re not funny.