Hey Sal, you should keep closer tabs on your stooges

30 Oct 2009 12:02 pm

I’m not going to link to his site, but there’s a prominent right wing Arizona blogger I like to call Hedda Drudge for his propensity to clutch his pearls in faux outrage over whatever the local GOP honchos want him to. Right now he is pushing Sal DiCiccio’s non-story of of the non-issue about Dana Kennedy’s non-profit, EMERGE.

I’ve told y’all before and I’m telling y’all again. This is classic projection. A sitting City Council member and candidate for that position is caught in flagrante delicto trying to use that office make deals for a freeway that will enrich him personally. So of course he’s going to enlist rightie bloggers to create a ruckus and clutch their pearls about something his opponent is supposedly doing.

Only the usually fastidious Hedda was a little sloppy this time. He was supposed to be breaking this HUGE story about an OMG! SERIOUS IRS COMPLAINT! against Dana Kennedy. He came right out said Sal filed it on his blog post.

Here’s a link to the complaint since I’m having trouble with PDFs on my new netbook: link

As you can see from page 1 of the complaint, the “anonymous” filer checked off a box stating “I am concerned I might face retaliation or retribution if my identity is known”. And now everyone knows it’s Sal. Oh noes!! I don’t know how much retribution Sal faces for this but I’ll certainly hold up my “laughing at their dumb asses on the internets” part of it.

1. Comment by Katie on October 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Glad I’m not the only one that caught Hedda’s outing of Sal as the anonymous complainer.

2. Comment by Zelph on October 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Gawd, these guys are a regular Keystone Kops. Hilarious!

3. Comment by JM3 on October 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Thank you Donna… This is so funny I have been literally laughing all day.

4. Comment by Paisistratus on October 31, 2009 8:13 am

So Sal DiCiccio files his anonymous complaint himself.

That’s after Huppenthal pulled out a campaign sign himself.

What is it with these Arizona Republicans? They’re too cheap to even hire a dirty trickster?

Even Nixon knew to keep a level or two between himself and his flunkies.

5. Comment by Timmys Cat on November 2, 2009 9:22 am

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Leave ol’ Sal “The Weinie” DiCicicio alone. He’s just he’s just trying to help his constituents.

Himself, his wallet,his relatives, his banker, his construction firm “buddies”. You can’t imagine the pain ol’ Sal must be going through to be so misunderstood.

6. Comment by Timmys Cat on November 2, 2009 9:24 am