Well, there you have it.

19 Nov 2008 09:01 pm
Posted by: Katie

My depression over the state of Arizona is officially as low as it can go.

1. Comment by anyhing goes on November 19, 2008 10:39 pm

WOW ,HE IS PUT THE MOST GOVERNOR RADICAL LIBERAL and WANT 100 MILL ILLEGAL ALIEN COME HERE AND THE MOST OPEN BORDER GOVERNOR, AND HE CAN PUT BILL AYER BECOME SECRETARY DEFENCE TOO

2. Comment by admin on November 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Regarding the comment from “anyhing goes”. My apologies for approving such a poorly written comment. It did nearly go in the spam pile. I know it hardly makes sense, but if you ignore the poor grammar, you get the idea of what “anyhing goes” is saying. Not such a Napolitano-lover I’m guessing.

Krista

3. Comment by Katie on November 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Wow anyhing goes, drink much?

4. Comment by Andy on November 20, 2008 7:59 am

I hear anyhing goes is being tapped to compose the Republican Party platform for 2012.

On a more serious note, does anyone know who becomes governor if Janet leaves? I’ve gotten conflicting information from different people.

5. Comment by Katie on November 20, 2008 8:05 am

Say hello to Governor Brewer. Secretary of State is the successor in the event of a vacancy in the office of Governor, by death, impeachment, resignation, or whatever other reason there may be a vacancy. That’s how Jane Hull and Rose Mofford became Governor.

6. Comment by Art Jacobson on November 20, 2008 8:42 am

I believe we should launch an e-mail and phone call campaign urging the Governor, for the sake of Arizona, to finish her term.

If she believes she could accept a position with the Obama administration and then
    two years later resign to run for the Senate—she’d be making a serious error of judgment..

7. Comment by Dana on November 20, 2008 12:46 pm

I think an untold story is that Obama met with McCain on Mon. McCain states he is running for Senate again on Tuesday and Tuedsay Obama mentions his AG pick and then Wed. it is leaked that she is top for AG. Now McCain has a safe Senate seat.

8. Comment by todd on November 20, 2008 6:27 pm

I can’t understand why Napolitano would want this job. This seems like a complete career-killer.